dimanche 22 avril 2012

On eating a female gardener

What ? Cannibalism ?

Not really. Just a simple jardinière, a tasty plate of spring vegetables.

Jardinière de légumes
2 broccoli
8 carrots
1 cup frozen green peas (I admit it, they take too long to prepare fresh, so I mostly buy them frozen)
3 potatoes

Wash the broccoli and cut it into small bits. Peel and dice the carrots. Put the broccoli, carrots, potatoes and peas into your trusted pressure cooker and cook for 20 minutes.
Peel and slice the onion. In a large cooking pan, preheat a good dash of oil and cook the onion until soft and lightly golden. Add the other vegetables, stir well and sauté everything for a few minutes.

I have been neglecting my blogs a little of late, I'm really sorry about that and I'll try to be more regular in my posts. I have some posts I want to make, but the crème brûlée is not playing nicely. I'm on my third try and still not 100% happy, drat !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire